EVENT: The Dialogue Forum 1: Digital Disruption and a Push for Sound Public Policies
The news agency, in collaboration with its partners, will hold a monthly forum on issues of importance, with “explanations” provided for the audience from concerned parties invited to take part in the forum the new project “Bangkok Tribune’s Dialogue Forum: Digital Disruption and a Push for Sound Public Policies”.
As accompanying the news agency’s prime mission, the forum will give a particular focus on social and environmental issues both in Thailand and the Mekong region, considered also as a critical nexus to the fundamental challenge, inequity.
Event date: May 14th, 2020, 4:00-5:30 pm (Bangkok Time)
• To develop and introduce a new body of knowledge and innovation in regard to an independent, in-depth media to the public (Indie & In-depth)
• To empower public members to be able to keep up with any developments as well as repercussions in the society, as well as the role of the media in helping shape the society (Empowering)
• To promote participation in development of such the innovative and independent media so that it can remain opened and accessible to all (Open & Accessible)
• Thai Society of Environmental Journalists
• ASEANnews.net/ Reporting ASEAN Program
• Project SEVANA South-East Asia
• Bangkok Tribune News Agency
Supported by: Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (Thailand Office)
*Registration is required. Please contact: FB: Bangkok Tribune News