Thailand’s Dtac to offer 4G network with state firm

Thailand’s Total Access Communication, commonly known as Dtac, will join with state-owned telecom operator TOT to offer 4G wireless network services. Dtac will pay 4.51 billion baht ($132 million) annually to access 60% of TOT’s 2,300MHz spectrum, setting up 20,000 cell towers. The remaining 40% network capacity will be used by TOT to offer its own 4G services using Dtac’s infrastructure.

Keep reading